This Top 10 Best Blankets Guide includes all-time classics and exciting new favorites . This list explores the top 10 Best Blankets based on customer reviews and overall mentions.
1. CHAPPYWRAP - Wrap Yourself in the Moment - Nautical Blankets, Anchor Blankets, Polar Bear Blankets and more.
ChappyWraps offer plush warmth and soft comfort with a natural cotton blend. Every blanket is jacquard woven, making them completely reversible. Because ChappyWraps are made with a superior weaving process, they will never shed, pill or fuzz and are completely machine washable and dryable. And because they don't shed, fuzz, or shrink, ChappyWraps maintain their softness and pattern quality. Most of ChappyWrap blankets measure 60" x 80" and are generous and oversized enough to share with a loved one or friend.
2. PENDLETON - National Park Blanket is a classic and one of the best all wool blankets on the market. They use 100% pure virgin wool and distinctive striped designs that are named for and pay tribute to the seven USA National Parks. The National Parks that Pendleton Woolen Mills have honored are Yosemite in blue, Rainier in red, Acadia in black, Yellowstone in yellow, Badlands in olive green, and Glacier in white. There are also blankets representing the Grand Canyon, The Smokey Mountains, Crater Lake and The Rocky Mountains. They are made in the USA and price points range from $239.00 - $269.00.
3. GARNET HILL - Plush Loft Blanket and Throw features two luxurious sides. One side has a 310 thread count cotton sateen that offers a smooth and silky finish. The other side has a warm layer of faux fleece that provides warmth. This blanket has sizes that range from a throw to a king or queen. These blankets are also machine washable and come in a variety of colors. Price points range from $98.00 - $178.00.
4. WOOLRICH - Hudson Bay Point Blanket is legendary. First introduced to the fur trade in 1780, Woolrich produces this classic design under the official license of the historic Hudson's Bay Company. Today they are made in England with wool blended from sources in Wales, England, New Zealand and India to retain the authentic 100% wool construction. These blankets are famous for being extremely warm, water-resistant and durable. Price points for this blanket range from $395.00 - $499.00.
5. THE COMPANY STORE - Wool Outlast Blanket is made with a blend of wool and temperature regulating outlast material. This odor-free and hypoallergenic blanket is a customer favorite and like ChappyWrap it has been jacquard woven for lasting durability. The outlast temperature regulating material claims to alleviate night sweats and chills. It comes in 80" x 96" and comes in Bold Blue and other colors and prices range $148.99 - $199.00.
6. LAND OF NOD - Stay Snuggled Blanket is a reversible Sherpa sweatshirt blanket that features soft faux fur on one side and a soothing jersey sweatshirt material on the other. It comes in Grey and Pink and is the perfect touch to any kids room and measures 50" x 60". This item is a Land of Nod exclusive and prices range from $69.00 - $59.00.
7. DENALI - Anchors and Wheels Throw Blanket is made of Denali's high-tech pile, Microplush fabric. Microplush is fabric that is knitted with fine denier acrylic fiber and produces a soft, light, comfortable feel. Each throw measures 60" x 70" and has a pattern on one side and is solid on the reverse side for double the thickness comfort. Denali's blankets are machine washable and made in the USA. Their prices range from $118.00 - $129.00.
8. PINE CONE HILL - Draftsman Quiltis made from silky-soft cotton voile and features textured blue stripes and kantha stitching. This quilt is perfect when paired with other blue and indigo pillows and features exceptional quality and craftsmanship. This blanket is made from 100% cotton voile and has 100% cotton batting. It is machine washable and comes in the sizes twin, full, queen and king. Price points range from $314.00 - $456.00.
9. CUDDLEDOWN -Washable Wool Blend Blanket combines the natural warmth of wool with easy care making this blanket a customer favorite. 51% New Zealand wool and 49% Italian acrylic are blended and napped for softness then finished with velour binding. Machine wash cold/gentle. Made in Italy. Available in various solid colors and sizes. Price points range from $99.00-$189.00.
10. BERKSHIRE - Two Tone Velvet Loft Bed Blanket is a soft and cozy blanket that features VelvetLoft fabric. It's machine washable and comes in a variety of sizes including twin, full, queen, and king. It comes in a variety of colors and you can fold the blanket over for a stylish two-toned effect.
These are our TOP 10 Favorite Blankets and, of course, we included ChappyWraps on our list. We know first hand how much care, craftsmanship, and quality goes into each and every one of our blankets. Review all the latest ChappyWrap designs at View Collection.
Our Crew and Oars Rowing Blanket embraces the long and rich history of rowing crew in the world. From the races at the River Thames in London to the first American Rowing Club at Yale in 1843, rowing is a sport that is embraced by many collegiate programs on the east coast and throughout the country.
Here a ChappyWrap, we're all about blankets. That's all we talk about and all we do. Many people have the same question. How do I choose the best blanket? This question is close to the one that Monica Shelton Reusch and Beth LaSala had when ChappyWrap was first started.
ChappyWrap makes beautiful blankets that don't shed, pill or fizz over time. We offer the best in craftsmanship with our cotton blend blankets that are jacquard woven to create superior blankets and throws that will last a lifetime. Check our blankets that don't shed, pill or fuzz over time.