This Top 10 Best Blankets Guide includes all-time classics and exciting new favorites .
- CHAPPYWRAP -Nautical, Sports, Animal Designs and More. Warm and luxuriously soft ChappyWraps are 60% cotton to provide extra fluffiness and 33% acrylic/7% polyester to prevent shrinkage and pilling. Every blanket is 60" x 80", large enough to use on a bed or as a generous throw. Machine washable and extremely durable. Available in an array of distinctive, reversible patterns. Made in Germany. $120.00 http://bit.ly/oEYZtU
- BERKSHIRE BLANKET -Velvet Plush Luxury Throw is velvety faux fur with a rich feel and sophisticated look. You will find yourself in the lap of luxury surrounded by this elegant throw blanket. 50" x 70". Dry clean or spot clean. Available in dark chocolate brown. $120.00 http://bit.ly/UzB2SC
- COMPANY STORE - Reversible Washable Wool Blanket proves that two is better than one with eight different solid color combinations and different colors on the reverse side. The 80% lambswool and 20% polyester blend is pleasingly soft yet durable with whip-stitched edges. Available in twin, full, queen and king sizes. Machine wash, line dry. Made in Portugal. $119.00-$189.00 http://bit.ly/SMEFZ8
- CRATE & BARREL/LAND OF NOD -New Favorite Plaid Blanket is a comfy, 100% cotton blanket woven from dyed yarn and brushed for a smooth finish. This attractive, reversible, blue/green plaid blanket is available in twin or full size. A homey touch to any room. Machine washable. $119.00-$139.00 http://bit.ly/SnnmJ5
- CUDDLEDOWN -Washable Wool Blend Blanket combines the natural warmth of wool with easy care making this blanket a customer favorite. 51% New Zealand wool and 49% Italian acrylic are blended and napped for softness then finished with velour binding. Machine wash cold/gentle. Made in Italy. Available in various solid colors and sizes. $99.00-$189.00 http://bit.ly/Va2SIc
- DENALI -Nautical Flags Throw Blanket is made of Denali's high-tech pile, Microplush fabric. Microplush is fabric that is knitted with a fine denier acrylic fiber and produces a soft, light, comfortable feel. 60" x 70" each throw has a pattern on one side and is solid on the reverse side for double thickness and is finished with stitched edges. Machine washable. Made in the USA. $118.00 http://bit.ly/W03CPs
- GARNET HILL -Cotton Fleece Blanket and Throw is 100% cotton, soft high-pile fleece finished with velour binding. There is nothing quite like the feel of cotton. A special washing process preserves the colorfast hues. The all-cotton yarns will shrink a small amount but the blankets are wash tested to provide accurate measurments. Made in Germany. Available in stunning solid colors and various sizes. $78.00-$178.00 http://bit.ly/P1WzGz
- PENDLETON - National Park Blanket is a classic and one of the best all wool blankets available. 100% pure virgin wool and distinctive striped designs that are named for and pay tribute to the seven USA National Parks. Twin, full or queen size available. Dry clean. Made in the USA. $178.00-$218.00 http://bit.ly/gfvUPQ
- PINE CONE HILL -Box in Box Quilt is perfect if you are looking for a quilt that is bright, colorful and fun plus exceptional quality. This blanket will jazz up any bedroom and is sure to make you smile. Twin, full/queen, and king sizes. 100% cotton. Machine wash and hang dry. $284.00-385.00 http://bit.ly/GOcaTA
- WOOLRICH -Hudson Bay Point Blanket is legendary. First introduced to the fur trade in 1780, Woolrich produces this classic design under the official license of the historic Hudson's Bay Company. Today they are made in England with wool blended from sources in Wales, England, New Zealand and India to retain the authentic 100% wool construction. These blankets are famous for being extremely warm, water-resistant and durable. The size is 72" x 90". Dry clean. $370.00 http://bit.ly/P2u2kj
These are our TOP 10 Favorite Blankets and, of course, we included ChappyWraps on our list. Review all the latest ChappyWrap designs at View Collection. ChappyWraps are made using the best materials and craftsmanship. Everyday blankets....for life!
Beth and Monica