Harborview Herringbone Light Grey Midi Blanket
There’s a reason the herringbone pattern has been a go-to since the Roman Empire (literally): This time-tested print is always easy on the eyes.
Wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat.
The Midi IRL.
- Susan L.Verified BuyerReviewingHarborview Herringbone Navy Blanket OriginalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoCan't stop buying these!
Not like any other blanket....these are not only good looking but they are warm, heavy yet light weight, pretty, soft and just yummy. I can't stop buying them and love to give them to others.
- Julie S.Verified ReviewerReviewingHarborview Herringbone Evergreen BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest blankets ever
We have these all over the house. On the couches, beds- we love them. They wash and wear so well and never lose softness. Always so warm and cozy!!
- Jennifer Y.Verified BuyerReviewingCaptain's Classic Midnight Navy Blanket OriginalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat gift idea!
Love the colors, feel and quality. Super cozy, perfect for the cold months ahead. Giving two to a friend so I also purchased the gift boxes which are super nice quality.
- Tomi L.Verified BuyerReviewingCaptain's Classic Midnight Navy Blanket OriginalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoI just keep buying these blankets.....
These blankets truly are the best! Fully washable, they look just the same, year after year. I have purchased more than 20 of these blankets for all of my friends, and they all thank me, years later. You won't be disappointed!
- Carol Ann G.Verified BuyerReviewingHarborview Herringbone Cornflower Blanket OriginalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBest throw blanket ever!
Warm, cozy! Simple’s the best!!