Harborview Herringbone Navy Blanket
There’s a reason the herringbone pattern has been a go-to since the Roman Empire (literally): This time-tested print is always easy on the eyes. In classic two-toned blue, our take on herringbone takes things to new softness and style heights.
Wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat.
Harborview Herringbone Navy IRL.
- Rita B.Verified BuyerReviewingHarborview Herringbone Navy Blanket OriginalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoInstant Family Favorite
No sooner was it out of the box than my 3 year old claimed it as “his” blanket. It’s accompanied every morning snuggle since it came last week, multiple couch naps, and helped me through a GI bug I had. No regrets about this purchase!
- AndrewVerified ReviewerReviewingHarborview Herringbone Navy Blanket OriginalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest blanket I have ever had!!
Got it as a gift for Christmas 2 years ago and it's basically as good as the day I got it. Hoping it lasts for years to come because I use it every day!
- Janet W.Verified BuyerReviewingHarborview Herringbone Navy Blanket OriginalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove my Chappywraps!
I bought two Harborview Herringbone ChappyWrap Blankets in the navy and I’m using them as blankets on my twin beds. I paired them with some cute whale sheets and they look great!
I am a big fan of ChappyWrap blankets. Own several and have given many as gifts. Great look and quality. Soft with no pilling.
- Barbara M.Verified BuyerReviewingHarborview Herringbone Navy BlanketI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars6 months agoSoft...
Cotton, but an awful lot like the texture of polar fleece...CChappyWrap6 months ago
Hi, Barbara, thank you for your review! Our blankets are primarily cotton, but the yarn is actually a natural cotton blend, so it does have some acrylic and polyester components (that's what makes them so long-lasting and machine-washable!). The thickness and hand-feel of the blanket can be surprising, but trust us, it's not fleece -- it's better!
- Steve A.ReviewingHarborview Herringbone Navy Blanket OriginalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBest blankie ever
At 1st I thought it's crazy spending over a hundred dollars on a blanket, until I wrapped myself in a Chappywrap, I stand corrected, best blankie I've ever had!!