Captain's Classic Dark Blue Blanket
Can classic herringbone get any better? We set out to find out, giving the home design go-to new stripes that set it apart. In our one-and-only cozy cotton blend and a dark navy and light grey colorway, we’ve upped the ante on this perennial pattern.
Exclusively available in our Original size (60" x 80"). View blanket size guide
Our blankets are available in four unique sizes: The Chappy original (60" x 80"), Royal (90" x 90"), Midi (40" x 60"), and Mini (30" x 40").
Original size: 60" x 80"
Yarn colors: Midnight Navy, Argento
Machine wash and dry
Resistant to shrinking, pilling and fuzz
Reversible, Jacquard-woven design
Natural cotton blend: 58% cotton 35% acrylic 7% polyester
Candles Allow wax to fully melt across the top of your candle before extinguishing (and especially during the first burn). Trim wick 1/4" before each burn. We recommend burning for no more than 4 hours at a time.
- Becky R.Verified BuyerReviewingClassic Gingham BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 minutes agoCozy blanket
I absolutely loved the color of this blanket. This blanket is the coziest and warmest blanket I have ever bought. I can not say just how amazing this blanket is. You will not regret getting this blanket.
- Emily H.Verified BuyerReviewingHydrangeas Light Blue BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoColor is different than pictured, but works in my room!
I adore my new blankets. The hydrangeas light blue is truly beautiful and soft, tightly thick and sturdy. It looks very true hydrangea blue in the photos. But it is really more along the Wedgewood blue color range. Deeper gray tone base- no lavender tones at all. I don’t know how well photos will translate, but it is gorgeous. I admit, the pictured one looks very whimsical and sweet. But the real color on this blanket will probably work much better in most homes. My photos do look a little darker that true life - but you can get a better idea!
- Courtney R.Verified BuyerReviewingCape and Islands Map BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLOVE ChappyWraps!
Absolutely LOVE ChappyWraps! We have several in our home, ranging in sizes, and they are by far our favorite blankets! I’ve also given them as gifts many times, then prompting friends and family to order more for their homes.
The ONLY thing worth mentioning is that the cardboard “wrapper” on the blankets doesn’t mail well… it arrives crinkled and or torn every time I order a blanket. May be worth considering for future packaging. These are beautiful blankets but the packaging doesn’t reflect the quality of the blankets ❤️
- Elizabeth B.Verified BuyerReviewingBrewster Scallops Cranberry BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLOVE LOVE LOVE
Soft, warm, great size and beautiful pattern!!!
- EMMA P.Verified BuyerReviewingHarborview Herringbone Navy Original BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest blankets
I get these as gifts for everyone
The best blanket you will ever own.
It's not just our unique jacquard weave, extra large size, and easy-to-care for cotton blend that makes a ChappyWrap so special. Explore how we're spreading comfort to everyone, everywhere, with the best blankets in the world.discover our story