Harborview Herringbone Turquoise Blanket
There’s a reason the herringbone pattern has been a go-to since the Roman Empire (literally): This time-tested print is always easy on the eyes. In this fresh hue, our take on herringbone keeps things light and bright for the warm season.
Winner of Good Housekeeping's Best of Bedding Awards 2021.
Exclusively available in our original size (60" x 80"). View blanket size guide
Our blankets are available in four unique sizes: The Chappy original (60" x 80"), Royal (90" x 90"), Midi (40" x 60"), and Mini (30" x 40").
Original size: 60" x 80"
Yarn colors: Cornflower, Ivory
Machine wash and dry
Resistant to shrinking, pilling and fuzz
Reversible, Jacquard-woven design
Natural cotton blend: 58% cotton 35% acrylic 7% polyester
Candles Allow wax to fully melt across the top of your candle before extinguishing (and especially during the first burn). Trim wick 1/4" before each burn. We recommend burning for no more than 4 hours at a time.
- Emily H.Verified BuyerReviewingHydrangeas Light Blue BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoColor is different than pictured, but works in my room!
I adore my new blankets. The hydrangeas light blue is truly beautiful and soft, tightly thick and sturdy. It looks very true hydrangea blue in the photos. But it is really more along the Wedgewood blue color range. Deeper gray tone base- no lavender tones at all. I don’t know how well photos will translate, but it is gorgeous. I admit, the pictured one looks very whimsical and sweet. But the real color on this blanket will probably work much better in most homes. My photos do look a little darker that true life - but you can get a better idea!
- Elizabeth B.Verified BuyerReviewingBrewster Scallops Cranberry BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLOVE LOVE LOVE
Soft, warm, great size and beautiful pattern!!!
- EMMA P.Verified BuyerReviewingHarborview Herringbone Navy Original BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBest blankets
I get these as gifts for everyone
- Martha N.Verified BuyerReviewingCaptain's Classic Dark Blue BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSnuck a feel...
I purchased this blanket for my Coastal Florida home and it's tucked away and packed to head down next month. Still in its packaging but I "snuck a feel" and it's glorious! Can't wait to use it!
- bethany b.Verified BuyerReviewingSea Watch Plaid Green BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFabulous, heirloom quality blanket
Absolutely love it—great quality blanket and the double-sided pattern is so lovely.
The best blanket you will ever own.
It's not just our unique jacquard weave, extra large size, and easy-to-care for cotton blend that makes a ChappyWrap so special. Explore how we're spreading comfort to everyone, everywhere, with the best blankets in the world.discover our story