Company's Coming Candle
We reminisced about our favorite autumn memories, then poured them into a candle. Earthy pumpkin and bright, spicy clementine mingle with hints of tobacco and sweet vanilla, while woodsy, musky, warm agarwood grounds the party. A perfect candle for all your cold weather get togethers.
- Made with 100% paraben-free plant wax, including coconut wax, soy wax, and apricot oil
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Los Angeles
- 60 hour burn time
- 10 oz candle
- Candles are not eligible for return
Allow wax to fully melt across the top of your candle before extinguishing (and especially during the first burn). Trim wick 1/4" before each burn. We recommend burning for no more than 4 hours at a time.
- Emma P.Verified BuyerReviewingPied-à-Terre CandleI recommend this productBought For A GiftProduct Standouts Packaging, Scent, Burn QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLe Labo vibes
I gave this to my sister as a thank you for hosting me recently. She texted me when she opened it and said "Smells so good. Le Labo vibes."
- Rebecca T.Verified BuyerReviewingPool Bar CandleI recommend this productBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Packaging, Scent, Burn QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSummer in a Jar
I’ve been dying to get this candle in my collection, because the scent description sounded so lovely. I burned this in my office the day it arrived, and it made me feel like I was on vacation, even though I was home working! This is my current favorite candle of all time.
- Cathy H.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tea CandleI do not recommend this productBought For MyselfRated 1 out of 5 stars6 months agoCandle
I didn’t care for the scent.
- Jenna F.Verified BuyerReviewingFireside CandleI recommend this productBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Packaging, Scent, Burn QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove the scent!
I was so impressed with the packaging when it arrived, definitely great presentation for a gift! After using this candle for a couple of months, I can honestly say it smells amazing and is long-lasting. The first burn didn't burn evenly, but after I used some tin foil to help it out, it did for the remainder of the candle.
- John H.Verified BuyerReviewingPied-à-Terre CandleI recommend this productBought For A GiftProduct Standouts Burn Quality, Scent, PackagingRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPied-a-Terre Candle
Beautiful and subtle scent.