Old Port Herringbone Tan Blanket
Can classic herringbone get any better? We set out to find out, giving the home design go-to new stripes that set it apart. In our one-and-only cozy cotton blend, we’ve upped the ante on this perennial pattern.
Wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low heat.
The Chappy IRL.
- Linda D.Verified BuyerReviewingOld Port Herringbone Tan Blanket OriginalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBeautiful!
What more can you say! It’s beautiful! Perfect soft color, warm as toast, soft as butter! Our family had numerous wraps. LOVE them all!
- Denise G.Verified BuyerReviewingOld Port Herringbone Tan BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAnother wonderful selection
This purchase of the Herringbone was exactly as described. It is soft, quality fabric and the color is better than the pictures. It arrived in short time and is being thoroughly enjoyed.
- Hope N.Verified BuyerReviewingOld Port Herringbone Tan BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoObsessed with my new Chappywrap
This is my favorite blanket EVER.
- Amela J.Verified BuyerReviewingOld Port Herringbone Tan BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoFavorite gift to give!
I got the old port herringbone blanket in beige as a gift for my mom and as her first chappy! It is a beautiful design that is perfect in my parents living room. Can’t wait to see her collection grow too!
- Emily K.Verified ReviewerReviewingOld Port Herringbone Tan BlanketI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoJust buy it already!
You ever find a product that makes you go, “OH, this is the brand I will buy forever” ?? I bought my first Chappy Wrap more than six months ago, and I’ve bought 3 more for my own home, 2 as gifts, and influenced every friend I can to buy their own. Your life will be changed, I promise. It’s the perfect warmth, weight, softness, and coziness. My chappy wraps are truly some of my most prized possessions in my entire home.