Sophisticated and elegant. Floral, yet earthy. Pied-à-Terre whisks you away to your favorite escape. Top notes of santal and ripe fig float alongside the green, invigorating scent of petitgrain, taken from the branches of the bitter orange tree.
Candles are final sale.
- Santal, Fig, Petitgrain
- Made with 100% paraben-free plant wax
- Ingredients: Coconut Wax, Soy Wax, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Wax), Apricot Oil, Fragrance/Essential Oils
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Hand-poured in Los Angeles
- 60 hour burn time
- 10 oz candle
- Candles are not eligible for return
Allow wax to fully melt across the top of your candle before extinguishing (and especially during the first burn). Trim wick 1/4" before each burn. We recommend burning for no more than 4 hours at a time.
- Emma P.Verified BuyerReviewingPied-à-Terre CandleI recommend this productBought For A GiftProduct Standouts Packaging, Scent, Burn QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLe Labo vibes
I gave this to my sister as a thank you for hosting me recently. She texted me when she opened it and said "Smells so good. Le Labo vibes."
- Rebecca T.Verified BuyerReviewingPool Bar CandleI recommend this productBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Packaging, Scent, Burn QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSummer in a Jar
I’ve been dying to get this candle in my collection, because the scent description sounded so lovely. I burned this in my office the day it arrived, and it made me feel like I was on vacation, even though I was home working! This is my current favorite candle of all time.
- Cathy H.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Tea CandleI do not recommend this productBought For MyselfRated 1 out of 5 stars7 months agoCandle
I didn’t care for the scent.
- Jenna F.Verified BuyerReviewingFireside CandleI recommend this productBought For MyselfProduct Standouts Packaging, Scent, Burn QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove the scent!
I was so impressed with the packaging when it arrived, definitely great presentation for a gift! After using this candle for a couple of months, I can honestly say it smells amazing and is long-lasting. The first burn didn't burn evenly, but after I used some tin foil to help it out, it did for the remainder of the candle.
- John H.Verified BuyerReviewingPied-à-Terre CandleI recommend this productBought For A GiftProduct Standouts Burn Quality, Scent, PackagingRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPied-a-Terre Candle
Beautiful and subtle scent.