Founded in 2006, ChappyWrap is dedicated to making the best blankets ever. Our high-quality blankets are cozy and warm—the softest blanket, made for a lifetime! We pride ourselves on blankets that are easy to clean and durable, yet comforting and snuggle-worthy. Discover what makes ChappyWrap the best throw blanket around.Shop all
Interested in joining the ChappyWrap team? We're always on the lookout for great talent. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and check here for current job openings.
Job Opening: Customer Experience Specialist
ChappyWrap is seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working Customer Experience Specialist to join our small team on a full-time basis. You will be tracking all points of customer engagement, professionally answering customer questions, identifying ways to improve our customer service and collaborating with our warehouse team in order to ensure the best possible customer experience.
ChappyWrap is a mother-daughter owned and operated e-commerce company based in Portland, ME. We are on a mission to spread comfort with the world's best blankets. We're passionate about our product and about sharing our product with people. Our warehouse is located in Spartanburg, SC. While this is a remote position and location is not a job requirement, we would ideally like to hire a candidate who is located within 100 miles of Spartanburg in order to allow for occasional trips to Spartanburg to meet with and support our warehouse team.
Candidates for this position should have an in-depth knowledge of customer engagement channels and relevant work experience in a similar position or industry. A top candidate for Customer Experience Specialist will be someone whose expertise in this area results in excellent customer relationship management, timely correspondence and a positive brand image for our company. Candidates should be professional, dedicated and willing to learn quickly and take initiative.
Salary based on experience. Bonus potential based on company performance.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate across functional units to enhance customer experience and brand awareness
• Proactively identify customer needs and maintain positive experiences
• Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner via various channels
• Represent the brand and assist customers with orders, exchanges, refunds, and returns
• Analyze and report on customer feedback on product and identify areas of improvement in service levels
• Work with product merchandising and planning team to ensure all inventory transactions are accurately recorded
• Coordinate with product merchandising and planning team on all seasonal launches, partnership launches, product quality, deliveries, returns, and product knowledge
• Assist with sales & operations team to troubleshoot any customer-facing issues and collaborate for continuous improvement and adoption of technology
• Help with ticketing and support for large wholesale accounts
• Attend regular meetings or visits with warehouse and fulfillment staff
Skills and Qualifications:
• A Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years’ related work experience
• Relevant experience in retail, ecommerce, or brand marketing
• Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly in fast-paced environment
• Ability to think end-to-end from both the customer and business perspective
• Self-starter who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment
• Strong organizational and communication skills, detail oriented, excellent written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
Interested in applying? Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter (use subject line "Customer Experience Specialist Position") and we'll be in touch!